Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has admitted he is still learning to adapt as he adjusts to life under Jose Mourinho.

in Regeln 14.07.2018 11:28
von jinshuiqian0713 | 61 Beiträge

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has admitted he is still learning to adapt as he adjusts to life under Jose Mourinho. Chad Williams Cardinals Jersey . The France international returned to Old Trafford in a £89m world-record switch this summer but has been asked to curb his more attacking instincts in the current United set-up.He has generally been asked to fulfil a holding midfield role in the 4-2-3-1 set-up Mourinho prefers, and has scored just once - against Leicester - in eight matches for United. Pogba was deployed in a more attacking role for France in their World Cup Qualifier against Holland this week, and he repaid Didier Deschamps faith with the winning goal in Amsterdam. Watch Paul Pogba score a spectacular long-range goal as France beat the Netherlands on Monday night I try to adapt, Pogba told the Manchester Evening News. I am a player who would rather go forward. The coach gave me instructions, I try to follow them. Pogba heads in his first goal for United, in the 4-1 win over Leicester City I have to retrieve balls and make defensive efforts. It cost me a bit to play differently, much like Pirlo.I have to play, be there to recover and play more for the team. Pogba has revealed a new haircut with emoji patterns ahead of Manchester Uniteds clash with Liverpool on Monday You can watch Liverpool v Manchester United, plus loads more Premier League football, Englands tour of Bangladesh and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy SIX months at half price! Also See: Key Battle: Henderson v Pogba Cantona backs Jose to succeed Liverpool and Uniteds mileage Martin Tylers big match analysis Chase Edmonds Cardinals Jersey . Former two-time Olympic gold medallist Evi Sachenbacher-Stehle tested positive for the stimulant methylhexanamine in both her "A" and "B" samples, the German Olympic Committee said. Benson Mayowa Cardinals Jersey . The Arena das Dunas in the northeastern city of Natal sustained minor damage during the protests, but demonstrators stayed away on Sunday and officials said the stadium passed its first test, with only minor adjustments needed going forward. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/sam-bradford-cardinals-jersey-98/ .Y. - Alex Rodriguez paid $305,000 for evidence that could be used in the case involving the Biogenesis of America drug clinic, the Daily News reported Saturday.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Major League Baseball is returning to Panama for the first time since 1947 when the New York Yankees meet the Miami Marlins in exhibition play. The "Legend Series" will be played on March 15th-16th at Panama Citys Rod Carew Stadium and will honor the legacy of newly retired Yankees great and Panama native Mariano Rivera, the games all-time saves leader. Rivera will serve as one of the promoters of the affair and the series will also include charitable events off the field, including a gala featuring representation of both teams on March 14 that will benefit the Mariano Rivera Foundation. "As long as I can remember, it has been my dream to bring my team, the Yankees, to play baseball in Panama," Riveera said. Josh Rosen Jersey. "I grew up in Puerto Caimito, where I developed my passion for baseball and began a journey that brought me to New York. It is my hope that this legacy series will inspire other young players to pursue their dreams. I am grateful to Major League Baseball, the Players Association, the Yankees and the Marlins in making this dream become a reality." The games will be a rematch of the 2003 World Series and Panama will become the seventh country to host games between major league clubs (Mexico, Japan, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, and China). In the spring of 1947, the Yankees and the Brooklyn Dodgers played exhibition games in Panama during a trip that also featured stops in Cuba, Puerto Rico and Venezuela. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Archiv

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jinshuiqian0713
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1356 Themen und 2109 Beiträge.