ks are home to the Anaheim Ducks on Monday. ... The Kings take on the Flames in Calgary on W

in Handel 12.12.2017 04:34
von jokergreen0220 | 545 Beiträge

Columbus, OH (SportsNetwork. Charles Barkley Team USA Jersey .com) - Boone Jenner scored the game-winning goal in the third period as the Columbus Blue Jackets ended a six-game losing streak with a 2-1 win over the Florida Panthers on Monday. Matt Calvert also scored and Kerby Rychel registered his first NHL point for the Blue Jackets, whose last win was a 2-1 decision against San Jose on Nov. 15. The guys stepped up tonight, Columbus head coach Todd Richards said. Obviously, this feeling of winning is much better than losing. Sergei Bobrovsky turned aside 24 shots in the win. Aaron Ekblad supplied the lone marker for the Panthers, who had their two-game win streak came to an end. Al Montoya stopped 21-of-23 shots. These are the games that we have to have, said Montoya. Some nights you need to slug it out 2-1, and we werent able to do that. The two teams close out their home-and-home set in Florida on Thursday. Columbus, which announced that forward Artem Anisimov will miss 2-to-3 months because of a torn triceps earlier in the day, had its recent luck reverse at 9:55 of the third period. With the score tied at 1-1, Jenner guided the puck, which took an odd bounce off the boards, into the slot. Rychel gathered it and sent a shot on net. The shot was stopped, but Jenner was there to backhand it home. The Panthers pulled Montoya with under a minute to play, but were unable to force overtime. Michael Chaput tracked down the puck behind the net and dished a pass in the slot to Calvert, who dragged the puck from his forehand to his backhand and deposited the puck into a wide-open net to open the scoring with 4:53 left in the first. Ekblad tied it with his third of the season 1:23 into the second on the power play, as he rifled a point blast past a screened Bobrovsky and into the back of the net. Game Notes Columbus won its ninth straight game against Florida ... The Panthers last defeated the Blue Jackets on Nov. 21, 2007 ... Florida went 1-for-3 on the power play, while Columbus went 0-for-2 ... Blue Jackets forward Jack Skille had a game-high five shots on net. Clyde Drexler Team USA Jersey . He never mentioned anything about his hitting. The 33-year-old right-hander had success with both Sunday, pitching six solid innings and helping the offence-starved Mets with an RBI single as New York salvaged a doubleheader split with a 4-2 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks. Paul George USA Jersey . Miralem Pjanic dribbled through the defence to score an extraordinary goal in the 43rd minute at the Stadio Olimpico and Gervinho added another from a rebound in the 65th for Romas ninth straight victory — ending Milans five-match winning streak. http://www.teamusaolympicsshop.us/Olympics-James-Harden-Usa-Jersey/ . Louis second-period goal increased the New York Rangers lead but Dustin Brown has countered for the Los Angeles Kings who now trail the New York Rangers 2-1 in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final at Madison Square Garden.WASHINGTON - After three straight walk-offs, the Washington Nationals went for a cakewalk instead. Sure, winning late over and over again is a thrill, but its not good for the blood pressure — not to mention the workload of the bullpen. Stephen Strasburg provided much of the salve Tuesday night, allowing one run and three hits over a season-high eight innings as the Nationals ran their winning streak to eight games with an 8-1 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks. "I guess its what the doctor ordered," Strasburg said. That, along with a six-run third inning. Asdrubal Cabreras bases-clearing double blew the game open, giving Washington an overdue breather in what is now its longest winning run since August 2012. "I think were just coming together," said shortstop Ian Desmond, who had four RBIs. "Weve kind of established our way, I guess you would say." Success had come with suspense for the Nats: four consecutive one-run games, including the last three decided by the final at-bat, and the last two in the 11th inning. But Strasburg (10-10) did just what the Nationals needed him to do: eat up innings to give the overtaxed relievers a break. He struck out four to give him an NL-leading 198 for the season, besting his previous single-season high of 197 in 2012 — the year he was shut down early after returning from elbow surgery. "The way Stephen pitched is, I hope, indicative of what were going to see in the future," Desmond said. "Hes been great a lot in his career, but tonight was one of those games where it was really fun to watch." The Nationals sent seven batters to the plate in the third before the Diamondbacks could record an out. Rookie Chase Anderson (7-5) faced six of them, allowing five singles and a walk beefore he was pulled in the shortest outing of his young career. DeMarcus Cousins Team USA Jersey. . Jayson Werths broken-bat single up the middle scored the first Nationals run, and Desmonds single brought in two more. After Bryce Harpers single loaded the bases, Anderson was pulled for Eury De La Rosa, who gave up Cabreras drive that took one bounce before hitting the wall in right-centre. "I just kind of didnt attack the guys like I should attack," Anderson said. "I think if you execute pitches and get ahead, you can kind of get anybody out. Thats just the name of the game." David Peraltas first-inning home run accounted for all the scoring for the Diamondbacks, who have lost four straight. MAYBE I SHOULDNT TELL THE SKIPPER Nationals manager Matt Williams praised Desmonds ability to "shorten down" on a swing that produced a pair of runs: "Hes going to get a bunch of homers, we know that, but when he can take a two-run single, hes feeling it and hes seeing the ball good." Oops. Turns out it was totally an accident. Desmond said he was just trying to fight off a pitch. "I dont know if I chose to shorten up," Desmond said. "I think the jammage probably shortened me up a little bit." ENDERS END GAME Diamondbacks CF Ender Inciarte grounded out in the ninth to finish an 0-for-4 night, ending his team rookie record hitting streak at 18 games. TRAINERS ROOM Nationals OF Nate McLouth will have surgery Thursday for a torn labrum in his right shoulder and is done for the year. He hit .173 with one home run and seven RBIs in 79 games in his first season in Washington. UP NEXT Arizonas Trevor Cahill (3-8, 4.68 ERA) faces Tanner Roark (12-7, 2.93) on Wednesday night in the third game of the four-game set. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Archiv

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jinshuiqian0713
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1235 Themen und 1988 Beiträge.