INDIANAPOLIS -- IndyCar has put Helio Castroneves on probation through June because he violated the series social media policy.

in Handel 29.12.2017 07:28
von jokergreen0220 | 1.185 Beiträge

INDIANAPOLIS -- IndyCar has put Helio Castroneves on probation through June because he violated the series social media policy. Darren ODay Jersey . Castroneves was penalized Tuesday for a tweet sent from his official account after the Long Beach, Calif., race on April 13 that criticized race control for not penalizing drivers during the race. The tweet included an image of IndyCars official logo with a "thumbs down" symbol photo-shopped in the centre. The tweet was deleted not long after it appeared, and Castroneves later posted that his sister had sent the missive from his account without his permission. "I apologize and the steward were correct with the call made," Castroneves posted. Castroneves was fined $30,000 in 2011 for calling the race director "a circus clown" on Twitter. Dylan Bundy Jersey .C. -- North Carolina State coach Mark Gottfried said his team had a "golden" opportunity to help its NCAA tournament chances. Chris Davis Jersey . The 19-year-old from Westmount, Que., was edged 7-5, 6-7 (5), 6-3 by third-seeded Alize Cornet of France. Cornet broke Bouchard twice in the last set and saved six break points in the three-hour match. http://www.oriolesapparelsshop.com/adam-jones-jersey-c-6/ . Ferrer was unable to find his rhythm in losing 6-4, 6-2 to Teymuraz Gabashvili in his opening match while Nadal struggled past fellow Spanish player Albert Ramos 7-6 (2), 6-4. Nadal eventually overcame his 103rd-ranked opponent to reach the third round, rebounding from a surprise loss to Ferrer in the Monte Carlo Masters quarterfinals.MILAN, Italy -- Keisuke Honda always knew hed be playing in the Serie A and wearing a No. 10 shirt. The Japan forward was presented on Wednesday as an AC Milan player after signing a 3 1/2-year contract on a free transfer from CSKA Moscow. "I knew that one day my dream would be realized," Honda said. "When I was 12 I wrote in an essay that one day I would play in Serie A with the No. 10." Scores of Japanese journalists crowded in with local media at the presentation inside the San Siro. Japan coach Alberto Zaccheroni, a former Milan manager, encouraged Hondas move to Italy. Mired in 11th place, Milan is hoping Honda can help the club to a second-half surge. Hell team with Kaka and Mario Balotelli in attack and will likely make his debut at Sassuolo on Sunday. "I dont think the squad is in such bad condition," said Honda, who wattched Milans 3-0 win over Atalanta on Monday from the stands. Yovani Gallardo Jersey. "I saw the match the other day and we did pretty well. And we can probably still improve a lot." Hondas contract is reportedly worth 2.7 million euros ($3.7 million) per season. Honda was asked hed ever met a samurai. "Ive never met a samurai. But I do believe that Japanese people never give up. We have a strong mentality, were determined and we follow strict discipline," Honda said. "I think I have these characteristics and I want to show that on the field." Honda scored 28 goals in 127 matches with CSKA. He also has 20 goals in 52 appearances for Japan. Hell be the latest in a handful of Japanese players to appear in Serie A, following Hidetoshi Nakata, Shunsuke Nakamura and Yuto Nagatomo, a fullback currently with Milans city rival Inter. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Archiv

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: lily44335
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4150 Themen und 4917 Beiträge.