Vitor Belfort would like his middleweight title shot back, please. [url=http://www.chelseasoccerjerseysonline.com/womens-victor-

in Handel 09.01.2018 03:49
von jokergreen0220 | 369 Beiträge

Vitor Belfort would like his middleweight title shot back, please. Victor Moses Jersey . Belfort was originally schedule to fight Chris Weidman at UFC 173 on May 24, but a Nevada State Athletic Commission ban on testosterone replacement therapy forced the former light heavyweight champ to withdraw. With Weidman now scheduled to face Lyoto Machida for the belt at UFC 175 in July, Belfort says he has been cleared to fight and wants his spot back. "I did all the tests that Nevada requires," Belfort told MMAFighting.com. "I did it on my own, and I passed them all. There is nothing in my system anymore. God has blessed me. Im ready now, and Im waiting. "Since they canceled (Weidman vs. Machida) in May, there is nothing else to do. Give me what is mine." UFC president Dana White has already said Belfort will get a crack at the winner of the Weidman-Machida title fight, saying in a recent ESPN Fan Chat that "The Phenom" would be in line for his title shot "after he gets his business cleared up with Nevada." "Im doing it really soon," Belfort said of getting licensed again by the NSAC. "The important is that Im doing everything by the rules." And if he his cleared to fight again, the next step is to prove he can return to his dominante form without the help of TRT. "Everything was an excuse to my opponents, and they wont have it anymore," he said. "Its the opposite now, they will be at an advantage. (I used) TRT to be at their levels. They will lose now and wont have any excuses." Baba Rahman Jersey . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. Danny Drinkwater Jersey .com) - The Oklahoma City Thunder will try to get back on track Monday night when they welcome the Minnesota Timberwolves to Chesapeake Energy Arena. http://www.chelseasoccerjerseysonline.com/womens-david-luiz-chelsea-jersey/ . The cause of his death is as of yet undetermined, but police said foul play is not suspected.KOENIGSSEE, Germany - Canadians Justin Kripps and Bryan Barnett captured a bronze medal Saturday in a mens World Cup bobsled event.It was their second career World Cup medal, with both coming on the Konigssee track.I had good start times and good runs so everything came together, said Kripps. I love Konigssee.I like the flow of the track. There is a great atmosphere here with a lot of fans. The music is playing and the track just fits my driving style.Switzerlands Beat Hefti and Alex Baumann claimed their second win of the season, finishing 0.52 seconds ahead of Germanys Nico Walther and Marko Huebenbecke.Kripps, of Summerland, B.C., and Barnett, of Edmonton, finished 1.03 back.Kripps and Barnett captured gold here last year, just weeks before the 2014 Olympic Winter Games.I feel confident oon all the tracks we race, but I just have a good feeling here, said Kripps. Alvaro Morata Jersey. I am able to blast out of those S curves with lots of speed and you need to do that to be successful here.It is a relatively short track so if you drive those S curves well you can be good here. I just seem to have good rhythm and carry my speed to the bottom.Calgarys Chris Spring and Alexander Kopacz, of London, Ont., were 12th at 1:43.16.Earlier, Dave Greszczyszyn of Brampton, Ont., was 16th in the mens skeleton race, posting a time of 1:44.35.Russias Alexander Tretiakov claimed the gold medal in 1:42.98. Latvias Martins Dukurs was second in 1:43.15 while American Matthew Antoine was third in 1:43.29.Barrett Martineau and Evan Neufeldt, both of Calgary, were 18th and 19th respectively. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Archiv

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: zhangzk
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 417 Themen und 1166 Beiträge.