LONDON - Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger knew Kim Kallstrom had a back injury when he signed the Sweden midfielder on loan on tran

in Regeln 20.03.2018 07:37
von jokergreen0220 | 630 Beiträge

LONDON - Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger knew Kim Kallstrom had a back injury when he signed the Sweden midfielder on loan on transfer deadline-day, but said it was too late to find anyone else. Jose Altuve Jersey . Despite Arsenals financial firepower, the 31-year-old midfielder was the only arrival in the January transfer window. Signed until the end of the season as injury cover, Kallstrom might not be fit until mid-March after arriving Friday at Arsenal having injured his back earlier in the week while training with Spartak Moscow. If Kallstrom remains sidelined, Spartak will pay his wages for up to six weeks. Wenger said Sunday he considered aborting the deal for Kallstrom, who has made 108 appearances for Sweden. "I would not have signed him if we had two or three more days to do something, but it was Friday night at five oclock, so it was (a case of) you (sign) nobody or you do it under these conditions," Wenger said Sunday. "I decided to do it because we might, because of the number of games we have now in February, we might need the players in March or April. "There is a possibility (that he may not play) but as well there is the possibility that he scores us the winning goal that might be vitally important." The injury, described by Wenger as a "micro-fracture," prevents Kallstrom from immediately providing cover for Mathieu Flamini, who has two games of a suspension remaining, and injured midfielders Jack Wilshere and Aaron Ramsey. "Since the start of the season, all our central midfielders have missed a part of the season - whether its Flamini, Wilshere, (Mikel) Arteta, (Alex Oxlade) Chamberlain or (Santi) Cazorla," Wenger said. "All of them have had injuries and it can happen that a few of them miss the next part (of the season) together." Arsenal is provisionally top of the Premier League after the injury-hit team beat Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday. Although Wenger spent nothing in January, he was pursuing targets, with a deal for Schalke attacking midfielder Julian Draxler collapsing. "We are not against spending," Wenger said. "You have announced a lot of transfers in your papers that have not happened, in many places, that means it is not as easy as it looks, even with money, to buy the right players in that period." D.J. Reader Jersey . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions. Will Fuller V Jersey . Her return engagement begins tonight as TSN presents Day 1 coverage of the 2015 event from Melbourne. Watch Eugenie Bouchards opening round match at the Australian Open live tonight on TSN5 at 3am et/Midnight pt. http://www.thetexansfootballpro.us/texans-andre-johnson-super-bowl-jersey-authentic/ . Nainggolan scored his first Italian league goal at Bologna, in October 2010, and he also opened his Roma account there following his January move from Cagliari. The Belgium midfielder volleyed home Miralem Pjanics cross from close range eight minutes from time.The UFC will finally venture into Latin America and heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez will lead the charge. UFC president Dana White announced at a press conference on Tuesday that Velasquez will return from a shoulder injury to defend his title against Fabricio Werdum at "The Ultimate Fighter: Latin America" finale on Nov. 15 in Mexico City. "Its the no brainer," White said. "This is where all the baddest fighters have come from for years. This is the new martial art people are taking all over the world. Its no secret the best fighters forever have come from Mexico and Latin America. It has always needed to happen." Velasquez, born in Salinas, California to Mexican immigrants, has been sidelined with a torn labrum in his shoulder since his last title defence, a TKO victory over Junior Dos Santos at UFC 166 last October. "Its a great honour for me," the champion said through a translator. "Im ready for this ... and its going to be a dream come true that i get to fight here in Mexico. Velasquez had surgery in December and fully expects to be prepared for the fight that culminates his participation as a coach on the hit reality show opposite Werdum. The show will feature a group of fighters from two weight classes - bantamweight (135 pounds) and featherweight (145 pounds). "t;Im going to do whatever I can do to fight here in Mexico and Im going to do whatever it takes to give a good fight," Velasquez said. Alfred Blue Jersey. White was quick to dispel any potential jinxes that could come in the form of a training injury or any other physical misfortunes that do occur in a contact sport. "Obviously, I think having Cain here is important. Its a contact sport, anything can happen," White said. "I want to make sure that when we come to Mexico for the first time we bring the best fighters and the best fights." "Hes a young guy, he should be healing up pretty well." On the other had, Werdum wouldnt mind facing a less-than perfect champion. "I dont mind if Cain wants to fight with injury because I would love it," the Brazilian said laughing, also through a translator. As for the other fights on the card. White says its too early to predict anything. "Its so far away. As we get closer well start to build the card," he said. "You know i want to come into Mexico with a bang." "People are going to come from all over the world to see this event. Believe me, its a monumental event," he added. "Weve been talking about it for years and years. People are going to come from all over the world to see this event." China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Archiv

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: xuezhiqian123
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2233 Themen und 2986 Beiträge.