My greatest day is racing is how Pat Smullen described his success on Harzand in the Investec Derby at Epsom. [url=http://www.th

in Regeln 20.03.2018 07:38
von jokergreen0220 | 430 Beiträge

My greatest day is racing is how Pat Smullen described his success on Harzand in the Investec Derby at Epsom. Steve Bartkowski Jersey . Smullen added the worlds premier Classic to his impressive list of achievements that included the 2000 Guineas on Refuse To Bend in 2003, and his eight Classics in his native Ireland where he has also been champion jockey eight times.He enjoyed a picture-perfect ride as he brought the 13/2 chance, trained by his boss Dermot Weld, to victory by a length and a half over US Army Ranger. It was my greatest day in racing. When you start out and dream of being a jockey as a child its something special, Smullen told At The Races.You need everything to go right to win a race like the Epsom Derby.We knew we had a very good horse on our hands, but he is a horse that needs ease in the ground. There was sufficient ease in it for us and hes improving rapidly.Smullen was delighted that for once the race went just as he had hoped it would. Smullen after winning the Investec Derby aboard Harzand Everything went according to plan in the race which is a rarity, he said.Drawn nine, Idaho and Seamie (Heffernan) were in eight and the horse that made the running (Port Douglas) was in stall 10.I thought that horse might make the running and that Seamie wouldnt be too far away. Idaho is a very good horse. We beat him in the Ballysax and that is a very good race. I was quite happy to follow him all the way through the race.Id been riding the race 100 times in my mind prior to it. For it to come off exactly as was planned was one of those rare things but it worked out.I think the most impressive thing from yesterday was 100 yards from the line when Ryan (Moore on US Army Ranger) was at my girth, my horse found again. Smullen celebrates at Epsom He pulled away to be a length and a half in front at the line. It showed he had a turn of foot as well as stamina.Hes a good horse and improving. Lets hope he continues to improve.Hes 100 per cent genuine and has a huge heart. Tactically hes very adaptable. My only worry yesterday was if he had the initial pace to get the position we wanted but he proved me wrong there.He jumped into that position really well. You can put him anywhere where it suits. Hopefully that will stand him well in the future in all these races.Yesterday was my greatest day in racing. Any Derby is very special but the Epsom Derby is such an historic race. Im absolutely thrilled to have won it. Desmond Trufant Jersey . The Jets have now won three straight at home and four of the last five at the MTS Centre. After a scoreless first period, Brad Marchand scored his first goal in eight games eight seconds into the second. Devonta Freeman Jersey . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Youth-Vic-Beasley-Falcons-Jersey/ . - Young and old.Our Sky Sports Fantasy Football scout looks at four Premier League goalkeepers worth considering for your team. Our Sky Sports Fantasy Football scout looks at four Premier League goalkeepers worth considering for your team.Arsenals Petr Cech (£7.5m) was last seasons top scoring stopper with 148 points but is rated among the most expensive this season. Machester Uniteds David de Gea is top priced at £8m, but last season also showed us that there is value to be found between the sticks, with Watfords Heurelho Gomes (£6.1m) the second-highest scorer with 134 points thanks to 11 clean sheets and a league high of 122 saves. Sky Sports Fantasy Football Not got a team yet? Pick your XI, create a league and let the mind games begin! Heres a look at four stoppers capable of repeating the Brazilians valuation-defying heroics…Fraser Forster - £6.8m Fraser Forster kept six successive clean sheets after returning from injury Just six Premier League goalkeepers conceded less than a goal-per-game last season: Cech, Kasper Schmeichel, De Gea, Hugo Lloris, Sergio Romero (who only played four times) and Southamptons Forster. The commanding 28-year-old recorded a modest 60 points after missing half of the season due to a knee injury, but if you double his stats from the 18 starts managed then he would have actually been the fourth highest scorer in the league, beating Lloris tally of 113.Hitting the prime of his career and with a full pre-season under his belt, Forster should be expected to do even better next season in front of a settled defence of Ryan Bertrand, Virgil van Dijk and two Euro 2016 winners in Jose Fonte and Cedric Soares.Jack Butland (£6.4m) Jack Butland was stretchered off in Englands friendly against Germany Butland was last seasons emerging young goalkeeper, stepping up to produce the third most saves and keeping 10 clean sheets for Stoke. That saw him rack up 106 points, just 16 less than De Gea, meeaning at £1. Grady Jarrett Jersey. 6m cheaper than the Spaniard, hes still good value for money.The 23-year-old will be desperate to bounce back from the disappointment of missing the Euros, with Joe Harts No 1 spot looking more vulnerable than ever following a disappointing showing in France.Jordan Pickford (£4.8m) Jordan Pickford has committed his future to Sunderland Finding a young star, ready to step up is one of the great intrigues of management and the rewards are just as great for Sky Sports Fantasy Football bosses, but who can follow in Butlands footsteps? Sunderland fans will be hoping that Pickford will one day be challenging for the England No 1 spot, but for now his sights are set on Victor Mannone.The 22-year-olds stats from last season are impressive to say the least, keeping 13 clean sheets from 24 appearances while on loan at Preston. To put that into perspective, he boasted a clean sheet percentage of 54.2%, the highest of any goalkeeper to have played 10 times or more in Englands top-four tiers, despite playing for a mid-table club.Loris Karius (£6.6m) Loris Karius was handed the No 1 shirt at Anfield Karius chances of being Liverpools first-choice goalkeeper were hardly played down when he was handed the No 1 shirt upon his arrival. Jurgen Klopp will be more than aware that conceding 50 goals last season undermined his sides ambitions and Simon Mignolet (£6.9m) will be feeling the pressure more than ever.His rival, in contrast, enjoyed a campaign of over-achievement at Mainz, with only three other teams conceding less goals as they secured a sixth-place Bundesliga finish. At 23-years-old, it looks a matter of time before he is afforded the status to suit his shirt number. Sky Sports Fantasy Football Which goalkeeper makes your XI? Create a league and let the mind games begin! Also See: Pick your team now Fantasy wonderkids China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Archiv

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: langouba
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 523 Themen und 1276 Beiträge.